Monday 3 February 2014

This morning and yesterday

I'm really trying to buckle down and finish a revision on Bright Angel. Well, I finished one revision - where I put it all from 1st person into 3rd and now I'm doing what I sincerely hope is the last revision - fine polishing - detail stuff. So, dear people, I will not be reporting in here much except perhaps with photos. And fb - after tomorrow I'm having a social network holiday until I'm happy with the book.

Here's some photos to tide you over! I know that lots of you can't comment for some reason - think they want you to have a blog to comment on one but not sure. I'd let you comment anonymously but it gets too irritating with people (companies?) posting drivel.

So...I know you're there. Enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. Jan - I wish you well finishing up Bright Angel. Can't wait to read it! Thanks for the lovely 'photos.

    ReplyDelete